Thursday, September 29

Appetizers: Fancy Fancy!

Hey everyone!!! Thanks for being so supportive while I work on our wedding!!! ONE MONTH TO GO!!! AGH!!!

...as I scarf down some food before I go to the acupuncturist tonight, I leave you with some appetizers that look so darn fancy - definitely raise the eye candy value of any party buffet!


YUM! Look at this prosciutto wrapped asparagus! Count me in!!! though in fairness, I will each prosciutto wrapped anything heehee  Source

Stuffed grilled zucchini wraps! Can I get a heck yeah! Source

Look at these mashed potatoes! Now THAT is how you serve up something simple - pretty! Source

Sweet potatoes are a big trend right now and not just with brown sugar and marshmallows! Savory is in! Source 
(kabob sticks - link)





















Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. yummy yummy yummy! this looks great. and even slightly diet friendly??? ty.
    jackie martin thomas (texas)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stuffed zucchini looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please post the whole recipe for the asparagus. Thanks! (making them today)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The recipe is listed under "source" above: http://threemanycooks.com/recipes/nibbles-and-apps/grilled-prosciutto-wrapped-asparagus/

      hugs!
      Kim @ Party Frosting!

      Delete
  4. Great ideas! Thanks for sharing! I'll try these recipes at the next party

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping some luv!

      hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!