Thursday, December 29

Happy (almost!) New Year!

Hope you all have been having a great holiday season! We just got back from a quick trip to Outer banks, NC! So relaxing!

Here are a few quick, fantastic New Year's ideas if you are still putting things together for the weekend! confession... we totally go to bed usually before midnight lol - total losers, huh?! lol

How genius are these ice cream cone "party blowers"?!?   I say fill with candy and wrap in plastic for a fun, edible favor! Source and tutorial

Use a dollar store platter, add some "hands" of a clock and cupcakes for a great count down! Source

Use paper wheels to create fun hanging clocks! Cut out numbers and punch holes to create a fun centerpiece! Source and downloadable file



  1. We are having family over for desserts Saturday..the horns will be perfect!!!

  2. Oh, how I love the outer banks. Sure wish I were there right now. We did spend a New Year's in Emerald Isle about 6 years ago. The weather was really great and we had a wonderful time. I hope your trip was enjoyable.

    Thanks for linking to my Edible Party Horns.

  3. EDIBLE! I love it!
    Ummm... we are having a couple friends over and they plan to be home before 12... so you are not alone! LOL.
    Hope you had a great time in NC!

  4. Great ideas! We kept it low key this year. No party for us, helping my stepson recover from injuries from a car accident. Made it to midnight though :)


Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!