Monday, April 30

Cinco de Mayo Party Ideas & Inspiration!

Anyone having a Cinco de Mayo event?! Closest I might come is a bowl of chips and salsa ;o) but if you have more energy than I do...

...here is some inspiration to Frost your Cinco de Mayo night!

 I absolutely love this setup! Look close... that garland...yep! TACO SHELLS! Just stinkin genius if you ask me! Source


How fantastic is this cupcake presentation?! Served up in margarita glasses and a cut of festive fabric... even store bought cupcakes would look fantastic! Source


Send guests home with chips and homemade salsa - free sticker download Source


Have you seen these floating around the internet? Super fun pinata cookies! Triple stacked cookies with tummies full of candy! Source and tutorial

















 Photobucket
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out Kim! Do you mind back-linking the photo to my blog instead of HWTM? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Updated! Sorry I must have totally flaked on this whole post because I didn't link the 2nd one right either! Sorry for the oversight! All fixed HUGS!

      Delete
  2. Aww the cupcakes are cute in the glasses! I am also OMGing over the pinata cookies. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Brittany's taco garland!!!!

    The pinata cookies are amazing - I wonder if I could make them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't you find the cutest things! Time for a cinco de mayo party for sure! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ideas...I think I'll give them a try this weekend! I'm throwing a Cinco party that should be lots of fun...got this super-cute little mini sombreros from a local store, stocked up on tequila, have all the salsas anyone could ever want...I think we're just about ready! Pinata cookies are going to make a great addition, I hope!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOOT! Sounds like you are off to the right start! Send link to pics when you are done!

      hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!

      Delete
  6. Hi there! Thank you so much for the sweet comments about my cupcakes in a margarita glass! I have to let you in on a little secret... they ARE store-bought cupcakes! :D Just goes to show you that ANYONE can achieve fun, festive presentation! Ole! Happy Cinco de Mayo, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOOT! See! We were totally fooled! I LOVE cheats that get "Frosted" to look amazing! super great party!

      hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!

      Delete
  7. I had a little dessert Fiesta , I'll be featuring it Monday (5/7) on the blog. I made those pinata cookies. Little tricky but the kids loved them. They had too much fun finding the surprise in the middle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!