Monday, April 2

It's ready!!! Party Frosting eMag!

sorry for the delay... stupid technology had my publication stuck in a queue! ew!

I am so excited AND nervous! to share with you my hobby the past 2 months! It's amazing how much work goes into such little pages!  I tried to put together something that would let me express what I can't really do through my blog...

...I am not a great photographer, artist or seasoned magazine creator. I am just a woman that dreams about parties all day and having fun doing these setups pretending a party is underway!  I hope you all embrace my effort and get a little inspired along the way!

Many hugs to all that have supported me! Let me know what you think! hugs!








 Photobucket
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Hmm...the link's not working for me. Any tips? Thanks and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you! I've been away for a minute, so I'm totally excited to see your new project! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I can't wait to go seeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Kim!!
    It looks gorgeous and I love all of the inspiration.
    The geocaching party is my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! You did a great job Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! You did such an amazing job from cover to cover - it's hard to believe this is your premier issue! Congrats Kim!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!