Saturday, April 28

Shopping Saturday!

I have been shopping mainly for mulch today lol... we are working on our backyard and I am BEAT! I was able to stop in a few stores, but with all the season changeover, I have to admit - I am a bit uninspired!

Here are a few items found at local stores (but National chains) that might help you stash for your next event!

 Love all the wood shapes they have out now! These would be perfect for a BBQ!  Glue them to boxes to create food stands, glue invite to back of one, glue a piece of wood to the back and use as placecards or buffet tags!

Found: JoAnn Fabrics
Section:Wood
Price: $.79/each


 I thought these glass lanterns looked a bit like honey pots! Stash them away for a Winnie the Pooh themed shower! Use for serving food or fill with honey candies for a favor!

Found: Target
Section: Dollar bins
Price: $1



Always surprises me what you can find at the Dollar store! Great signs for your Monkey, Jungle or Tiki parties!

Found: Dollar Tree
Section: Seasonal
Price: $1






Have you ever seen someone do a backdrop just using paper plates? I thought these 2 would be perfect candidates for your Tiki party or Luau! 

Found: Dollar Tree
Section: Seasonal
Price: $1





Having a Tea Party? I thought it would be fun to pick these up and have the kids decorate them!

Found: Michael's Craft
Section:Discount bins
Price: $1.99

Ok, I think a carrier for a banana is quite silly! ...however... they would be great for a Monkey or Donkey Kong themed bash!!!

Found: Michael's Craft
Section: Discount bins
Price: $1.50


Having a Garden or Planting Party? These vintage looking recipe cards would make a great favor.  You could even use them as the invites!

Found: Michael's Craft
Section: Discount bins
Price: $1.50









 Photobucket
Pin It