Thursday, September 13

Gender Reveal Baby Shower Ideas and Inspiration

Hope everyone has been having a great Fall week like we have! Feels so great to have the windows open and enjoy a cup of cocoa in the chill of the evenings!

Do you guys love the new trend of gender reveal showers? I think it is super fun for people to find out the gender, but I can't keep a secret to save my life! If you are planning one... here are some ways to Frost your event!

Gender Reveal parties can be a lot of themes, but for today's post we'll stick with the blue/pink direction.  You can hang banners of baby clothes, pendants, etc that are blue and pink.  Food and decorations can also be blue & pink, but remember to include prints, different textures and patterns to ensure the theme isn't too "flat"  Source



Gender voting is a must! Whether you do must chalk, bow ties and bows, etc, have your guests try and guess! That's the whole point of the theme! Source




SUPER simple & genius idea ANYbody can pull off... color in Hershey bars with sharpie! A stack of "She" and a stack of "He"! Source





A fun way to spill the beans... question mark cupcakes that on the count of 3 you break open and reveal the baby's gender! Source












 Photobucket
Pin It

11 comments:

  1. I just did a pretty fun vintage one too!
    www.celebratingmomentsbymarcie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these ideas. I like the idea of a Gender Reveal party. I found out what my cousin was having when she posted a picture of her sonogram on FB and said, I'm having a girl. What a boring way to find out. I was disappointed but I know not everyone can be a party diva like us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think gender reveal parties are such an amazing idea! If I had known about them when I was having babies I would have SO been into this! I have a couple of really cute Gender Reveal Invitaion sets on my shop on etsy right now. at www.etsy.com/shop/invitationtomars

    ReplyDelete
  4. My election themed designs in particular have been a pretty big hit right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this gender reveal theme as there is a craziness amongst all to know about the gender.
    http://www.rosemarycompany.com/winnie-the-pooh-baby-shower.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is what i wany to do, but since i can't keep a secret either, im letting my husband find out, and have a cake made, so it will be a surprise to me too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, the suspense would kill me! I don't think I could do it! But that would be fun to find out in front of everyone!

      hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!

      Delete
  7. This is what i wany to do, but since i can't keep a secret either, im letting my husband find out, and have a cake made, so it will be a surprise to me too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The gender reveal cupcakes are so clever! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the idea. I want to do it with my second. If plan it for the weekend right after I had my ultra sound so I didn't have to wait that long. I've also seen people do the box with balloons and the balloons being pink or blue and I've also seen the paint fight one. Where you put pink or blue paint in a dark bottle and squirt it on your spouse and they do the same to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the idea. I want to do it with my second. If plan it for the weekend right after I had my ultra sound so I didn't have to wait that long. I've also seen people do the box with balloons and the balloons being pink or blue and I've also seen the paint fight one. Where you put pink or blue paint in a dark bottle and squirt it on your spouse and they do the same to you:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!