Monday, October 8

Bloggy Anniversary - Winner!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! First, I thank everyone who left me such blog luv on my 3rd year Bloggy Anniversary last week (or sent me tons of email luv!). I have a million things going on this past month, thanks so much for sticking with me!

So time to announce the winner of the Michael Mead Halloween book (I know, totally didn't prepare for the celebration! next year maybe!)! ...........Rose Marie!


RoseMarieOctober 1, 2012 11:39 AM I think you do a great job with all your roundups! I'd love to see ideas on more uncommon themes--selfishly, we may be planning a cheerleading or gymnastics party for my girls next year. I don't see too much on those themes. Big happy blogiversary to you! 


 Thanks everyone! Back with great party inspiration tomorrow! hugs!


 Photobucket
Pin It