Sunday, October 21

Happy Bday to Me!

Those that know me know that I am all about bdays! I want at least a bday week, if not a month heehee... Weather has been beautiful this weekend and even though I am a bit under the weather I have had a great time shopping, eating, watching movies, etc in celebration!



As a specialty blogger, you don't spend much time revealing yourself... so I figured since it's my bday, for those interested, here's some deets on me! Feel free to ask questions, too!

First, chocolate cake makes any day a better day... 

By day... (this is a REALLY old phone pic, but only work one I have)   

  •  I have been an Information Technology Project Manager for the past ~15 years - basically plan and oversee technology rollouts
  • I switched from a close State job to a hour each way commute to corp life last July - this took A LOT of my free time away and impacts my ability to really put what I want into the blog and other projects





By night...

  •  A wife (almost 1 year!) to Damian and a stepmom to Douglas, an awesome 10 year old that unfortunately lives WAY in TX! We are in DE so we only get to see him a few times a year.
  • Born and raised in DE - been here all my life, though we love to travel.
  • I am obsessed with party planning, baking, crafting of any kind...
  • That is how I started Party Frosting - needed a better way to keep my thoughts about different themes (way before Pinterest!) 
  • I am SUPER handy, too - I finished my basement, installed flooring and tiling, built a retaining wall, etc - with my own 2 hands! I am woman hear me roar!




So Happy Birthday to Me! ...off to see what kind of cake my hubby is gonna make ;o)



 Photobucket
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! My birthday is in October too, the 8th. Sorry you have not felt well especially for your birthday. I also try to squeeze every once of celebration out of my birthday as possible. The best is when it falls in the middle or the week and I can get two weeks out of it! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy belated bday! and agree, get as much special out of your bday as possible!!

      hugs!
      Kim @ Party Frosting!

      Delete
  2. Woo Hoo!! Happy Birthday! I agree, celebrate ALL month, I do :) It's the best. Wow. you are super handy. Great for you. Thanks for sharing some deets and HAPPY BIRTH-month ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!!! Hugs and looooove!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday girl. I love birthdays too. Really, any reason to throw a party is good for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm late but I hope you had a very Happy Birthday my friend! I love that wedding photo - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a great celebration. Beautiful photos, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just saw the post today (A little behind on my reading!) Happy Belated Birthday! Hope it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!