As a specialty blogger, you don't spend much time revealing yourself... so I figured since it's my bday, for those interested, here's some deets on me! Feel free to ask questions, too!
First, chocolate cake makes any day a better day...
By day... (this is a REALLY old phone pic, but only work one I have)
- I have been an Information Technology Project Manager for the past ~15 years - basically plan and oversee technology rollouts
- I switched from a close State job to a hour each way commute to corp life last July - this took A LOT of my free time away and impacts my ability to really put what I want into the blog and other projects
- A wife (almost 1 year!) to Damian and a stepmom to Douglas, an awesome 10 year old that unfortunately lives WAY in TX! We are in DE so we only get to see him a few times a year.
- Born and raised in DE - been here all my life, though we love to travel.
- I am obsessed with party planning, baking, crafting of any kind...
- That is how I started Party Frosting - needed a better way to keep my thoughts about different themes (way before Pinterest!)
- I am SUPER handy, too - I finished my basement, installed flooring and tiling, built a retaining wall, etc - with my own 2 hands! I am woman hear me roar!
So Happy Birthday to Me! ...off to see what kind of cake my hubby is gonna make ;o)