Sunday, November 4

Shopping Saturday... on Sunday ;o)

Hope everyone had a great weekend! This weekend was so busy I didn't get a chance to get my shop on!

I did find a few things on a quick Target run that might help you stash for your next event... hope next week I can get back on the Shopping Saturday train!


Having a Winter Woodland party? These little guys are so cute! Do you see the birdies with a cap and scarf on?! So adorable!

Found: Target
Section: Christmas
Price: Varies



I just love ornaments for party stashing! These drink inspired ones would be perfect gifts at a Cocktail, beer or Coffee inspired event!

Found: Target
Section: Christmas
Price: Varies



Having a Ballerina party?! These ballerina slippers are so cute!

Found: Target
Section: Christmas
Price: $3.00




Never forget holiday clearance! These "growing" brains and hands from Halloween would be great favors for a Mad Scientist party!

Found: Target
Section: Halloween
Price: $0.89







 Photobucket
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Oh man! I have to go get my little ballerina one of those ballet slipper ornaments!

    ReplyDelete

  2. My only advice would be to commence preparing early, we had lots of problems running around in the final minute but it turned out terrific, it is truly worth arranging in advance. We got the bride a customized 'born to be bride' shirt with her personal pic printed on the front. We discovered lots of terrific ideas on this site if you're seeking for ideas:
    www.amazingbacheloretteparty.com/ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little martini ornaments would be perfect for my cookies & cocktails GNO next month!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!