Saturday, December 1


So I have been hinting out life being a bit crazy the past few months... well.... I am 15 weeks pregnant with our first child! WOOT!!!!

I have to say I am over-the-moon excited, but this has been a VERY VERY hard few months! I know each person's pregnancy is different - so far, mine blows! I am miserable, blessed, but miserable.  It has taken every ounce of my will just to live lol - so fun things like shopping, blogging or just vegging on the internet has taken a huge back seat to curled up on the couch, willing myself to live another day.  As the weeks progress, I am feeling a little better, but still having major problems at night.  In the end, I know this is so worth it and I feel so lucky to be able to bring a baby into this world - so for now, it's just day by day for another 176 days (it's like cooking in an easy bake oven in there! - forever!) So thank you all for sticking with my blog - I promise to get back to the way things used to be!  I will keep you posted here and there - but promise not to make this into a baby journal blog ;o)   ...meanwhile, you know I am already planning the "sip and see" party! hugs!!!

Pin It


  1. Fabulous congratulations! It's good practice now to realize you will have no time for anything :) So sorry you are having a rough go, I hope you feel better soon!

  2. Congratulations! This is your time to take it easy! Everyone will understand.

  3. Congratulations! You really ARE crafty!

  4. Howdy very cool site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb .
    . I will bookmark your site and take the feeds also?

    I am satisfied to find so many helpful info right here within the
    put up, we need work out extra strategies on this regard,
    thanks for sharing. . . . . .
    My webpage ... amphora tobacco

  5. I love the easy bake oven remark! Trust me sis it does get better. Though you'll reach the man I'm a fat cow cuz I no longer can see my feet phase, but by then you get to feel the little one moving inside you all the time and that by far makes up for everything!

  6. Congratulations and be happy! :D

    kind regards from Brasil

  7. Congratulations!! How exciting. I hope you are feeling better soon.

  8. Oh that is so very exciting!!! Congratulations! Hope it gets better for you.

  9. CONGRATS GIRL! I saw your FB update but have been meaning to get over here to wish you a Happy Happy Pregnancy! You are on an amazing journey! Very exciting!!! So you are due....?? April? May? Spring is a great time to bring a wee one! Riley was born May 9th and it was so much fun getting out in the Summer days with my babe! Congrats!!!!


Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!