Tuesday, April 9

Rubber Ducky Baby Shower ideas and inspiration

Did it go from Winter to Summer where you live?! It's 80 degrees in the house! whew! I am still limping along with my bad hip :o( but getting excited about our baby shower this weekend! My dad came by to pick up a few things and can't wait to see what they put together!

So in celebration of my impending shower, here are more baby shower ideas! This one for a Rubber Ducky theme!  Don't forget about older, but still fresh!, Frosting for a Rubber Ducky there here (link).


How fun and colorful is this backdrop?! Pick a few coordinating colors and have fun with paper fans! Inexpensive and adds a great punch to your backdrop! Source





Dress up your glasses with yellow striped straws and mini rubber duckies! Source (little duckies buy here - link)







Make blue colored mousse or jello and top with the same little duckies! Source (little duckies buy here - link)







I love 3D cookies and these would be so fun for favors! They aren't overly designed either, so definitely try your hand at them! Source and tutorial

















Photobucket
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. these rubber ducky baby shower ideas are wonderful, thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally doing the paper fan backdrop at my shower on the 5th!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!