Friday, May 24

Update: Baby Elias is here!

Just a quick note... Me and baby Elias are home safe and healthy! Thank you to everyone for your well wishes. Once I get a bit recovered, I'll get back into the party posting... Thanks for sticking around until I do! hugs!

 © - permission must be granted to re-post

Pin It


  1. What a beautiful little guy. Congratulations on a job welldone! He looks super satisfied. Take your time to get back to us. Enjoy these first few days with your little man.

  2. Congratulations Kim! He's precious!

  3. He is beautiful Kim! CONGRATULATIONS! Enjoy this special time - I love his photo here, perfect and elegant!

  4. Woo hoo! Congrats! He's absolutely perfect!

  5. He's adorable Kim! That boy is going to have the BEST parties thanks to his party mamma :) Enjoy your time away from blogging with that little cuteness :)


Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!