Monday, August 12

I'm still alive ;) & Wine party inspiration

Quick update: So the little guy (for newbies - I have an 11 week old sweet little boy!) has had "sleep regression" - a.k.a. won't sleep for very long at all, for the past 2-3 weeks. It finally caught up to me, not sleeping more than an hour at a time, and I collapsed from exhaustion. Luckily I wasn't holding him and I only suffered minor scraps/bruises. So, I apologize that the blog has been suffering as much as I have! Thanks for sticking with me as I find my groove (aka sleep) again!

So in celebration of what I need since I can't get sleep... let's talk about wine!!! Don't forgot about older, but still fresh!, Frosting for a wine party here (link)
 

Create a beautiful display of nibbles - nuts, fruit, crackers, etc.  Use neutral serving pieces (white, woods, etc) to let the food shine! Source







Create a useful (and beautiful!) pairing board! If you don't have slate... improvise! Use kraft paper/marker, white serving platter with chalkboard labels, etc.  Source




Create fun munchies... like these prosciutto wrapped bread sticks! Source




Use wine corks as fun accents.  Don't drink enough to have many? You can buy them here (link).  Source



















Photobucket
Pin It