Sunday, December 27

It's almost New Years!

'Tis the season when holidays just keep coming! Here are a few cute ideas for New Year's, then off to Valentines, sigh ;o)

These are adorable! Just use a mini circle cookie to cut out at the top then decorate it like a clock! I am sure these were meant for another purpose (it shows 4 o'clock!) but I think you could write "Happy New Year" or "2010" or whatever you like on them.  Source

These have a little more homemade look - I like how they alternated the year and the clocks.  Source

These are my favorite clock inspired treats I have found. I wonder if you could use an oreo with one side cut off to do the clock and use an edible pen? hmmm... might just have to try it! Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!