Saturday, December 19

Reindeer!

I just finished a crafting project that required all Santa's Reindeer, so I thought I would follow up with a post all about Reindeer goodies!


This cute favor box was made by: brenda62052.blogspot.com.  I think I will try one a little more "awake" heehee, but he is adorable non-the-less! If you have a Cricut, they have the cake box in the boxes, bags and tags cartridge. If not, I know they are starting to sell the cake slice boxes at the craft stores.


This is such a cute idea to give to all the kiddies that still believe in Santa.  It's just cereal or oats or whatever you have with a topper that says "Reindeer Food" with a poem on the back.  How fun!!! Idea and poem can be found at theidearoom.blogspot.com


Aren't you in love with him!?!?  This most adorable reindeer topper could be made and place on a gift, food packaging, card or anything you can think of! It may be hard to let him go, though! Source