Saturday, May 29

Shopping Saturday!

For those new Frosted Fans... Every Sat I post finds from local stores (but national chains) that may help you stock up for your next party. I try and keep a rolling 2 months in the link on the right "Frosting at Local Stores"

 Cute packaged golf balls! Perfect for Father's Day (ok, not the pink one!) or a Golf Theme!

Found:  Michael's Craft
Section:  Dollar Bins
Price: $1

Princess pots and pails!

Found:  Lowes
Section: Kid seed kits
Price: (wasn't priced!)


Little magnetic frames in baseball, cars, princess and castle (this one is for you Pam!) 

Found:  Dollar Tree
Section:  Craft aisle
Price: $1

Puzzle magnetic frames - perfect for an Autism fundraiser or puzzle theme party!

Found:  Dollar Tree
Section: Craft aisle
Price: $1


Unpainted flower pinwheels - how much fun would this be for the kids to decorate at a Flower or Garden theme party?!?

Found:  AC Moore's Craft
Section:  Seasonal
Price: $2.99


Don't forget to look everywhere - these pre-painted pieces of wood that have adhesive.  These would be great to add to favors, decorations, buffet signs, etc for a Pool, Ladybug or Duck themed party!

Found:  AC Moore
Section:  Unpainted wood section (ironic right?!?)
Price: $1.29

Dishes and bowls for your next polka dot or ice cream themed party!

Found:  AC Moore
Section:  Seasonal end cap
Price:  all under $2

10 comments:

  1. Kim,

    My son has autism...LOVE those puzzle magnetic frames! Thanks!

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shopping Saturday Finds.... always great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good finds as usual. I've never heard of an AC Moore store, it looks like a great place to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Claudia - my step-nephew is blind and autistic so always on the hunt for puzzle stuff - hugs!

    @ Kustom - Thanks for the luv! Glad you enjoy!

    @ FunkyW - It's like a Micheal's - we don't have hobby lobby on most of the East Coast - we have AC Moore

    hugs!
    Kim @ Frost Me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Shopping Saturdays. You always find such great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH how awesome Kim!! Of course I got all excited when I saw the castle and princess cookie cutters, then saw that you put them there for me...tee heee!!! Thanks for making me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ummm duh, not cookie cutters, magnetic frames...even better!! Got too excited when I saw my name on there...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey dude, I love the Dishes and bowls very much. The design on them is very remarkable. Now I must find these dishes and buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can just imagine a supa bowl of ice cream in those polka dot bowls. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love getting everyone's feedback! Glad you guys enjoy as much as I enjoy window shopping and day dreaming parties! lol

    hugs!
    Kim @ Frost Me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!