Thursday, January 6

Natural/Rustic party inspiration

You know me and needing a little rustic/nature vibe to my parties! Here are a few ideas that will hopefully inspire you! ...I am gonna go veg on the couch - wicked zumba workout ;o)

Take an old frame, dry brush a little paint to make it look rustic, use rustic planters, twigs and burlap to really tie in the theme. Source - my autumn brunch ;o)

Remember paper chains as a kid?!? Well they are back in a BIG way! Make them rustic chic with craft paper - either print and image and cut them into strips or use stamps! Source

This doesn't have to be just a nature inspired look - just look for a box, put a piece of styrofoam inside, top it with something, add a little embellishment and va-la! Instant fabulousness! Source

I love the use of chair cane to create natural looking cones! I also adore that they used different patterns too! Source

Simple packaging can make a huge impact! Wax paper envelopes with a simple ribbon and flower on the front.  Source



  1. So fab. Loving each and every idea! Rustic Rocks!

  2. My fav is the cones, love that idea!


  3. THANK. YOU. Those cones will be making an appearance on the outer chairs along the aisle at my wedding!!!


Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!