Tuesday, April 12

Snow White party ideas/inspiration

Back to the party themes!

Inspiration/ideas for a Snow White themed party!

I love the "apple tree" topiary! Adding the banner strung between the two fills the space and eliminates the need for a backdrop! Source

How adorable is this idea?! A "mirror" for each child! If you only have one mirror, use it as a photo station.  Source

Add fun story related tags - like these "poison potion" apple drinks! Source

... perfect treat - an apple cake pop! Simple black ribbon ties it even better into the theme! Source













Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. FUN!!! I loooooved Snow White as a kid. My mom totally made me a Snow White costume for Halloween one year. I so want a Snow White party! Hmmmm, what excuse can I find for that? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Too bad I only have one girl.. and she has her next 3 bbirthday themes decided hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. The multi photo stations on the mirror are great!!

    I'm digging the poison potion too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cakes. Its really my favourite. Can I have some slice of it? :-)Love to wear snow white costume too. love love love it all... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite all time themes! LOVE those mirrors, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable dessert table and party ideas! By the way, congrats on the magazine. I checked it out and love the many tips and info provided! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So great - especially the "apple tree" topiaries!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the apple drinks...very unique...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where did you find the bottles?

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like she recycled glass bottles from soda, water or beer? I would suggest looking at local grocery - you can soak off the labels in bucket of soap and hot water!

    hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Most I really like is the apple drinks...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!