Thursday, September 1

School party theme ideas/inspiration

I love how the weather is finally turning here! WOOT! I hope everyone is preparing well for the kids to go off to the new school year! I know some kids have started and other's start next week...

Here are some fun school theme party ideas to host a get to know each other party for your child and his/her new classmates!

Primary colors are a must! Traditional school lunch foods are fun to serve up! Source

You could go more grown-up for older kids... I love all the little vintage details in this table top! Tuck snacks in between and in school elements - then it becomes more about the "scene" and less about the food - love it! Source


I love the use of paper to create school themed place areas! Name plates are a must too! Source

These are EDIBLE!!! How crazy?!? This is one of my favorite fake me out edibles! These would definitely impress not only the kids but the grown-ups too! Source and tutorial

















 Photobucket