Thursday, September 1

School party theme ideas/inspiration

I love how the weather is finally turning here! WOOT! I hope everyone is preparing well for the kids to go off to the new school year! I know some kids have started and other's start next week...

Here are some fun school theme party ideas to host a get to know each other party for your child and his/her new classmates!

Primary colors are a must! Traditional school lunch foods are fun to serve up! Source

You could go more grown-up for older kids... I love all the little vintage details in this table top! Tuck snacks in between and in school elements - then it becomes more about the "scene" and less about the food - love it! Source

I love the use of paper to create school themed place areas! Name plates are a must too! Source

These are EDIBLE!!! How crazy?!? This is one of my favorite fake me out edibles! These would definitely impress not only the kids but the grown-ups too! Source and tutorial



  1. LOVE the lined paper utensil holder!

    Feels like Jackson has been in school for ever..3 weeks now!

  2. Thanks for linking to Hungry Happenings again!

    I absolutely love to back to school party ideas and think the school themed paper used to make place settings is genius.


Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!