Wednesday, November 7

Western Cowboy/Cowgirl Party Ideas and Inspiration

Omg it's going to snow!!! This is not ok! I am very nervous - I am not ready for this!

To get my mind off, let's dream about a Western party! Don't forget about older, but still fresh!, Frosting for a Western party here (link)


How cute and festive is this setup?! I love the backdrop of the old town and the name written in a rope lasso! Source



Setup a photo "wanted" station and the kids can take the photos home as a favor! They used just a simple piece of plywood as the backdrop - can't get easier than that! Source





If you don't want to do the printed photos - set up a fun photo station with wanted signs and fun props like mustaches and hats! Source



Dipped marshmallows in mini pots become fun, edible cactus! Source














 Photobucket
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I Ned to have another little boy just so I can do a western party! No I'm not pregnant and yes I already have three children. The name in. Rope would also be cute in a bedroom, with the silouette of the town running around the bottom of the wall and little reward posters all over the walls...so cute! Almost cute enough to have another one, almost!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!