Friday, January 4

Big News... it's a boy!

My husband and I are expecting our first child together on May 26th and today we found out we are having a boy! Definitely a shock - we were both betting a girl, but all health is doing great so far and we are so happy!

So please help! We need help with baby boy names! 
 What do you suggest?

Pin It


  1. Owen, Matthew, Christopher.


  2. I am having a boy as well on April 22nd! If you need any suggestions with any ailments you have,let me know! I had really bad bloating and figured out how to relieve it naturally!

  3. My hubby and I are into pretty unconventional names. During my last pregnancy, we wanted a name that would be significant for how we met and fell in love. Our first few dates were spent running on a dam near our house. So we chose Runner Miles for a boy. :o) We ended up with identical twin girls so that didn't work for us. lol

    With my first pregnancy (also a girl :o), our boy name was Phineas. Fin for short. It's a Bible name actually.

    Congrats and good luck!!

  4. woooohooooo!!!! congratulations!!!!! xoxo

  5. Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see peanut!

  6. Just found your blog (from Hilljo, above) and wanted to say Congrats!! How exciting to find out it's a boy. Now, "it" is a "he." :)

  7. Congratulations Kim! I always liked Nigel, Basil and Sebastian

  8. Congratulations!
    Can't wait to hear what name you come up with!


Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!