Wednesday, November 10

Harry Potter Party Ideas/Inspiration - Part 2

I am getting so excited with the countdown to Harry Potter!!! Here is Part 1 in case you missed it!

Here are some more ways to add a little Frosting your party!

These licorice wands are adorable! I hate black licorice, but that isn't the point here lol... they're just too cute not to make! Source
















....chocolate frogs are a must! Source

What would a Harry Potter party be without a quidditch reference? Golden snitches! These pops are quite simple to make! Source and tutorial

...and wash it all down with some butterbeer! I love the little broom stirrers and sugar rim! yum! Source and tutorial

















Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Haha.. we have all the same sources in our HP love! Thanks girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! now if only I would start liking HP hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those brooms, and I love black licorice:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a fan of Harry Potter (there, I said it) but these are some great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those golden snitches and little brooms for the drinks are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those brooms, great ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great ideas! I had a Harry potter party too!
    http://lorajeansmagazine.blogspot.com/2010/11/harry-potter-birthday-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is awesome! I'm looking for some harry potter inspiration so thank you! I love your blog, really fun.

    kathryn
    www.thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!