Friday, October 29

Winners!!!!

WINNERS!!!


First - omg! How fantastic have all of your stories been?!?!? I love reading all these memories! Also, thanks for all your wishes and luv!


Now on to the winners!!! (chosen randomly by using random.org)

Good Gravy Designs - your choice - 20-piece personalized flat note card stationery + matching return address labels!

WINNER!
  • "I am follower of your blog and on fb. Favorite Bday memory - the surprise bday party my mom threw for me. (The bday memory I'd like to forget - the first year we were married and my hubby forgot my bday entirely. I can laugh about it now . . . :) Stephanie"

Party Starters - your choice - 8 solid color with liner popcorn boxes!
WINNER!
  • "Happy Birthday to you!!! I really liked my 4th birthday. We went to Happy Joes(local pizza place in STL) and I had a Strawberry Shortcake cake. It was awesome. Thank you for all your inspiration and hard work. Amy"

Sandy's Baking Memories - Tray of 8 Fall themed cookies!
WINNER!
  • "My favorite memory was probably my 5th or 6th Birthday. Mom made me a circus themed cake complete with one of those plastic ferris wheels. I know! Probably sounds tacky but it was a child's dream then. Thanks and Happy Bday to you too! Kerri"

PaperGlitter - $25 gift certificate!
WINNER!
  • "Already a follower :) My birthday is just after Christmas.. we made gingerbread houses on my birthday often, loved it! Brittanie"

StixNpops - $15 gift certificate!
WINNER!
  • "My fav memory was my 33rd birthday, I threw myself a fabulous Totally Awesome 80's party, my first adult dress-up party (it's always been kid parties, whatever!) and everyone totally was into it, fer sure! It was like, totally awesome, dude! Not Just a Mommy"

The Purple Pug - $20 gift certificate!
WINNER!
  • "My best birthday so far was last year, my (now) hubby proposed to me at our favorite restaurant Mozambique in Laguna Beach. I was a little drunk...i MEAN a little of a peach martini. Then we went to Vegas 2 days later :)!! Nicole"

**********************************************************************
Giveaway Sponsor Highlight!


PartyStarters has one-of-a-kind party, wedding and shower favors and decorations! Pam designs fantastic, unique, handmade paper creations to fit any theme and loves custom orders, too! Check out her store to see her amazing collections!









Photobucket